Facility Rules / Code of Conduct
ALL PERSONS USE THE LUCAN TRACK FACILITY AT THEIR OWN RISK.
PLEASE ABIDE BY ALL THE CLUB RULES BELOW, IT WILL ENHANCE EVERYONE’S EXPERIENCE AT THE TRACK.
- All riders must be a member of Lucan BMX Club and display membership identification or pay the pay-as-you-ride fee.
- All club members must have the appropriate and valid Cycling Ireland licence (Insurance). See the Membership page for more details.
- This facility must be used for its intended purpose only and only during official opening times.
- Riders under 14 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- No smoking allowed anywhere within the facility.
- Please use bins provided or take your litter with you.
- Always show respect to other users, foul language of any type will not be tolerated. Be mindful of our younger members.
- Bullying will not be tolerated.
- You must always wear an approved full face helmet, gloves, long sleeve jersey and long pants. See HERE for more information.
- Do not bring drinks, glass, sharp objects or dogs on to the track.
- The track is intended for BMX bike use only. No Rollerblades, Scooters, Skateboards, Road bikes, RC cars etc. as they are dangerous or will damage the tracks surface.
- Always use the track in the correct direction only.
- Never stop in the middle of the track.
- Never ride in a manner that endangers other users.
- Do not ride in a manner that will damage the tracks surface i.e. no lip tricks allowed.
- Always ensure your bike is in good condition.
- It must have a working rear brake.
- Foot pegs, reflectors, stands etc. must be removed.
If you have questions please see our FAQ section or email email@example.com